Thursday, May 3, 2012

A List! A List!

Introduction:
Lists always make things better. I love making them and I always feel so accomplished whenever I get an entire list crossed out and done. Tomorrow is my last day of school, but I'm not that free yet since I'm still studying for AP testing.

But it doesn't take that long to make a list. I still want to do my picture posts on the Pokemon ships, but it's so crazy when one thinks about how many ships there are and I'm just overwhelmed. There are a lot of new pictures of the previous ships that I've done so I think that I also have to an update post with new pictures. It'll be really difficult for me to separate the used pictures and the not used pictures.

Fun with Fanfiction: The Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker:
Not to mention, my sisters and I decided to do a really hilarious fanfiction over the summer and I'm so excited about it. The setting is in the game The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. It's a cute game that my sisters and I have loved, loved, loved since childhood and have played it and know every little thing about it.... in our childhood. So we plan to replay it again for some research and then get the fanfiction all ready.

The plot is really kind of like Lion King 1 1/2. It's basically the story of Wind Waker except what's happening behind the scenes. Since there are three of us, we will be having three characters put into the fanfiction that Link never ever ever meets, but they do butt heads a lot even though he never sees them. Although Link never meets our characters, they probably get to see Link, but don't think much of him. Many of Link's encounters are also the result of our characters' blunders. So yeah, we plan to have a lot of fun with that. We've actually plotted a lot of funny encounters and we're hoping to get it set up on the weekend. I'll have the link to the fanfiction on my blog soon.

List of Things to Do:
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Fanfiction
  • Finish up some of Black/White region shipping
  • Requested Ships
  • Start on the Johto Shipping picture posts
  • Start on the Kanto Shipping picture posts
  • Update previous picture posts
  • Johto Memories
Future Plans (like waaaay in the future or when I have time):
  • Harvest Moon Pictures
  • Manga Recommendations (Mangas I like)
  • My Stories
Conclusion:
Well, now that I have the list done, I'll be trying to get everything crossed out. I probably won't be doing them in order, but the order that I have them is pretty much how I'm going to prioritize everything, but sometimes, sticking with a mold is a bit too boring for me and I'll probably be jumping around. I'm still in the process of sorting out and collecting pictures so the picture posts won't be coming any time too soon, but I do hope to continue them. After all, the idea of shipping has been rather fascinating and I love to look at all the fan art that people make. There are so many great artists in the world!

And I like to draw and do some art myself so maybe I'll be posting up some of my pictures, but they're probably not going to be as amazing as the ones that I find on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment