Thursday, May 3, 2012

RebelShipping

I'm so back! Kind of. Not really. Rebelshipping is a really tricky ship to find pictures for since it's not very popular. It's the pairing between Hilbert (the male hero of Pokemon Black and White) and Bianca (one of the childhood friends of the hero). I couldn't find very many pictures of this pairing. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough? No, no, no. I seriously tried to find pictures, but I could be looking at the wrong places. Of course, there's always the possibility that this pairing really isn't that popular. But I still wanted to do it anyways because it still exists and there were some really cute pictures of this ship. If I can find more pictures, then I'll be sure to make an update for it.

Anyways, it was named RebelShipping because of Bianca's wish to rebel against her father. That's kind of all I was able to find out from the name of this ship and I don't really know how this ties in with Hilbert's relationship with her, but I guess maybe it's because he tries to help her rebel or something? I'm not entirely sure. But anyways, that's just the name of the ship.

Well, I don't have anything else to say so without further ado, it's time for the pictures!











And that's all for today! The next ship that I'll be doing will be DualRivalShipping!

3 comments: