Friday, October 12, 2012

Dopplegangers

THEY DO EXIST! Yes, it was the oddest moment of my life. I was being a weird person and was browsing through anime convention pictures since I love looking at cosplays when I come across a girl cosplaying as Megurine Luka.

It was a fairly standard outfit. It was accurate, but she just didn't have the appearance of Luka which can't be helped. I give kudos to her for such an accurate cosplay though. However, the reason my eyes bugged out at her was because I thought she was me for a moment and I was trying to remember when I ever dared to cosplay/ wear a pink wig in public. Then it dawned on me that it wasn't me but a look-alike.

I had to say, the resemblance was creepy and it became a fact to me. DOPPLEGANGERS DO EXIST! Considering that this is a convention that happened in the Philippines and I live in the United States, I guess it's no coincidence that we live across the entire world from each other. Hahahahahah! XD

Just kidding. It probably is a big coincidence, but I was so amused by this revelation of mine. The funny thing is that I know she exists, but she has no idea about me! Wahahahahah! Gosh, I'm such a creeper. D8

Anyways, I thought I'd get this out in some form or way since the amusement is overloading my brain. I never thought I'd find someone who looked so much like me. o-o It's creepy when you see yourself in a picture in a scene that you know didn't happen.

1 comment:

  1. Woah! That's so cool (and a wee bit creepy!) Dopplegangers must be so cool! I'd love to meet mine!

    Ha, I've just seen the bar on the screen next to me, saying where people are from who've looked at your page... I'm about 2 hours away from London. Why is it saying I'm in London?!

    Anyhoo, I saw your last post and it looks like your Otome game is going along well! I'll play it the day you finish! ^-^

    Love Lottie!

    ReplyDelete