Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mio Art finished

Intro
It's time for the Delightful Teatime Club progress check! I just started the project yesterday and so far it's been going really smoothly. I was able to get some work done, but my progress has been very slow because of work and college.

Plot
The plot is still the same. One girl stuck in a club with six guys. Although I keep being a horrible person to myself or I'm some kind of masochist for pain because I'm thinking about adding two other male characters into the running as possible love candidates. The school doctor and the student council president.

The reason I thought of it just now is because I randomly gave Alex (one of the candidates) an older brother who happens to be the school doctor. However, he's fairly young. But I'm a lazy person and I will shoot down this possible candidate. The school doctor is married. So there. That's what's going to happen in the plot. It's possible to generate friendship points with him, I guess. So... what's the difference? There's still going to be issues with complicated twists and turns. I'll have to start outlining all the different pathways because I'm definitely going to confuse myself.

The student council was brought up because I felt like the plot was very shallow. I need to add a little more to the plot. So there will be a student council who will be closing down useless clubs because there are too many clubs but not enough room or space. With that, the student council turns their eyes to the Delightful Teatime Club because it is, in fact, a useless club as all the club members just sit around drinking tea. So it's up to Mio and her friends to keep the club going and convince the student council that their club isn't useless.

Which comes to allow the student council president as a possible candidate as he will often pass by to check on their progress. As for how I'm going to implement their little flirting scenes, I have yet to figure out. Although, because I'm such a horrible person and I'm a realist, I start the president off with -10 points since he thinks Mio is a useless person in a useless club.

Gameplay
So far, I'm working on the first flirting scenes. It's taking me a while to think up the script for it so this will be fairly slow. Also, I'm taking time off of it to do art.

Art
Only Mio's art is finished. I managed to get her different faces, but it's nothing too... amazing. Hopefully I'll get better with my art so I can redo the art I have for Mio.

I've got Mio's mom's sketch done, but I'm still trying to figure out the different faces to give her. Also, Mio's mom will also be getting special poses just because she can.

Conclusion
So my goal is to get the first flirting scenes done. I don't think I'll be able to get to the student council by tomorrow. Also, I'll try to get sketches of Mio's mom done and try to start on Lydia.

Extra: Art
This is Mio's default pose

No comments:

Post a Comment