Friday, June 10, 2011

Blogging

I showed my friend my blog the other day and she said that my blogging was completely random. Well, that's the point since this is Randomosity Corner. Then she told me that most people blog about their own lives. She says I should be more willing to put in pictures in my blog that are from my own camera or phone and not from the web.
I contemplated about that. I mean, it is my blog and my friend showed me so many other blogs of random people through the search system and they all had pictures of themselves or where they've been. But... I think I want to take things at my own pace. I'm always too lazy to upload pictures and it's easy to just open another tab and take something from the web. =w=;;
But maybe I might try putting my own stuff in Randomosity Corner someday. Right now I want to keep everything random! xD
To be honest, I don't know what most people blog about. I just thought it might be something fun. Since this is my blog, I could put anything I want in it as long as it doesn't violet the Terms of Service stuff.
Right now, I'm kind of just ranting about what I'm thinking about doing with my blog. I guess it's for my use, I suppose in case I ever forget why I'm blogging. I'm doing this for fun! xD
No one really cares about what I blog about, but I'm sure it'll bring back a lot of memories for me when I read through my blogs. It's like a diary that's kept eternal since it's through the internet. Except for the fact that other people that I don't even know can just start reading it, but I don't understand who would do that, right?
Wow, I ranted a lot and I didn't even add any pictures in this past! I guess this post will be a no picture post! xD
Man! I dying to post a picture though! Even if it's irrelevant or random! But I won't. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment