Wednesday, June 15, 2011

IsshuShipping

Randomosity Corner is moving on from Hilda's ships to Hilbert's ships. Unless I find more pictures of the other ships for Hilda, I don't think Randomosity Corner will be posting any more about her ships.

IsshuShipping is the pairing between Hilbert (the English default name of the hero in Pokemon Black/White) and N (the... um... bad guy of Pokemon Black/White). This is a fairly popular ship, especially with the fans of shounen-ai or yaoi. However, on my blog, we're keeping it only to shounen-ai. I don't want the yaoi scaring people away and if I did put yaoi on my blog, I'd have to categorize my blog to mature and I'm far too lazy to do that, not to mention it might make Randomosity Corner's viewers worried (that is if Randomosity Corner even HAS viewers. xD).

IsshuShipping's name comes from Isshu, the Japanese name of the region. In English, the name of the region is Unova. Pretty obvious where the name came from if you knew the Japanese name of the region. xD I don't know why they named this particular ship after the region, but that's just what it's called.

As usual, the pictures that I'm posting don't belong to me. I just found them by surfing the net. All credit goes to their artists!! Now, I'll just be quiet now while you enjoy some cute pictures! ^^




  

























2 comments: