Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Journey's End

Yay! I'm not resting at my cousin's house. We were at my house at first and we decided to take the long journey to my cousin's house on foot! My mom was so surprise saying that it was too far away but we thought we could do it. So me, my sister, and my cousin set out from my house to journey to my cousin's house. I brought Dai-chan (my panda backpack) and Yuu-chan (my panda wallet) along. Dai-chan was a heavy backpack since I wanted to make him less stiff so it would be easier to zip the zipper. =D

Our midway point was Fred Meyers where we would buy a drink and rest our feet for a bit. My cousin wanted to buy Popsicles since they were on sale. You could buy two big bags for four dollars. I think that was a mistake on her part since because of those Popsicles, we couldn't rest. My sister and I bought sparkling water as a drink to keep us hydrated during the walk. My sister also got Pokemon White version at Fred Meyers too! =D

On our way home, my feet were starting to really hurt and we still had a very long way to go. To make things worse, the Popsicles were starting to melt. We couldn't stop to rest. So we were rushing to my cousin's house! Each bend I kept trying to think: Almost there! But we were never almost there! The journey took forever! We even ate a popsicle and finished it while we were still two blocks away from our destination! The popsicle revitalized us a little bit and was able to keep us going!
 But the popsicles didn't last for very long. For the last stretch of the walk, we were all suffering. We had never walked so much and we were all tired. Our feet were hurting. When we turned into her house's neighborhood, we could just see the house. We all started running! Of course I was the slowest since Dai-chan was so heavy! xD
 Oh, but we weren't as happy looking as in the picture I posted above. xD We were more like crazed asians running after prey.
But it felt so good when we reached our destination. I passed out and slept for awhile. I was unable to move. There was a sense of accomplishment in what we did, but we all knew now that we could never live the pedestrian life. We all had to get over our fears and learn how to drive. =.=;;

Oh and to end the post, I'm going to show a picture of Dai-chan and Yuu-chan!

 This is Dai-chan! Isn't he so cute! I love him so much even though he made me suffer while I was walking to my cousin's house. I'll just make sure not to pack so much stuff the next time I bring him! =D


 This is Yuu-chan! He's my wallet. He usually hides in Dai-chan's stomach. Yuu-chan is so cute and he holds all my money in a safe place. He also holds my permit too! So when I need to go drive with my mom or my dad or some kind of licensed driver over 21, I have to bring Yuu-chan! xD
Sadly, since I look really young, a policeman always pulls us over and requests an ID. T^T



No comments:

Post a Comment