Sunday, June 12, 2011

No! No! No! No!

Summer homework! DX
I have summer homework and I have to read four books! I don't want to do it, but June won't last forever and July will just fly by and then AUGUST!! The dreaded month where my homework will be due!!
So I need to start now! I won't be a typical Shoujo heroine that puts it off on the last moment and panic and end up failing! I will be one of those cool side characters that calls the typical heroine an idiot for not getting her work done! I mean, I want to call someone an idiot for once in my life!!! DX Ahahah, not really, since I'm kind of a nice person! >w< 
It would be awesome if I could be that kind of character like the one shown above! I want to be a smartness person! But instead, I'm an idiot with no common sense! DX
I'm learning how to drive and I was working on my parking and I parked on a curb. Yup. I'm an idiot. If I were an anime character, I'd look like the picture below.
.........Yeah, I always look like my brain died. I almost thought that picture was me! Lol, just kidding! xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment