Monday, June 6, 2011

What Characters Call The Beginning

This is the first post. I never know what to talk about for the first post. I want to make some kind of awesome first post, but how do you do that?!
Naturally, you'll have to add a lot of pictures. So I guess the first random topic for today to start off Randomosity Corner is.................. ME!
Hahah! I really like to talk about me and the about me section isn't enough and besides, this is my blog anyways. I can't really imagine people reading through my blog to tell the truth. Besides, the pictures are kind of amusing to look at. 
My name is Sharon, I said that in my about me section but I'll say it in my first post too! I'm a super hyperactive Asian that loves to talk a lot! >w<
I'm a super fan of Vocaloids! I love them all. It's really hard for me to pick one as a favorite, but I guess I seem to lean towards Kamui Gakupo the most when it comes to my most favorite vocaloid. I always switch in and out with the others though so his standing as my favorite is very unstable because I love them all! I really like the fan singers from Nico Nico Douga too! xD

I'm a happy person that loves cuteness and everything cute. That’s why I love Hello Kitty so much and ribbons and hearts and stars and pandas and sweets and candy… [list goes on for awhile] …and strawberries and cake and pretty bright colors.
Well now that's enough about me! I think I'll wrap it up. Yays~ I finished my first post. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment