Monday, June 13, 2011

FerrisWheelShipping

Okay, I just learned what shipping means-- in the Pokemon terms and I got stuck researching it since it seemed very interesting. So I decided to post up all of my research.

So Randomosity Corner will be starting on a project! Name some of the pokemon ships!! xD

Well, to tell the truth, I'm only blogging about it because I want to post up so many pictures. >w<
They are so cute!! =D
So I guess the Shipping posts count as picture posts since I won't be talking that much.

Anyways, the first Shipping that I want to show is the FerrisWheelShipping. It's the pairing between Hilda (The default name for the main heroine in Pokemon Black/ White) and N (the... um.... bad guy for Pokemon Black/White??).

I guess this pairing sparked when he went on a "date" with you if you're playing as the girl because there's a scene where he takes you to the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa City so the both of you could talk with each other. So because of that, this pairing was dubbed the FerrisWheelShip.

At first I was against this pairing since I didn't really think much of N and I didn't really like his fluffy hair, but the pictures were so cute so I think I might become a fan of the pairing now! O_O"

Anyways, here are some pictures I found on deviant art and Google!







2 comments:

  1. Pokemon ships? Umm, I know a lot... I'll just list a few.

    Conflict, Chess, Checkmate, Rebel, Dualrival, Hoenn, Fortune, Twinleaf, Soulsilver, Heartsoul, and many more... (Of course, these would all have "shipping" at the end, just to lazy to add it. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! thanx for the pics they are awesome

    ReplyDelete