Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friends?

I haven't been blogging for very long, but I wonder if I'll be able to make any blog friends if I keep this up everyday.

I just started blogging because my friend suggested it to me. She said that I like to write, so this is the best way to relieve my stress. But I've been doing some blog surfing on my spare time and I realized that you can have blog friends. It made me kind of surprised. I just thought that people just come and go while leaving a comment if they like what they see or have something to say about what they see.

Umm, I guess I wouldn't mind to have friends that read my blog. I hope I can make some someday. I mean, my friends in real life know what's going on around me so they don't need to read my blog. xD
But if I have no friends on my blog, I don't mind at all too! I mean, no one would really care what I put on my blog because it's my blog and I can make it how I want. :D

Now that I think about it, this situation sort of reminds me of the manga Koko Ni Iru Yo! Except, I'm not as shy as Hikage and I doubt I'll become blog friends with someone that I know that's in my class! xD
Now I want to put a picture of that manga up! The art is so cute! It's about a really shy girl that has trouble making friends but she has two blog friends that always cheer her up! I wouldn't suggest this manga to people that hate reading about weak girls, but I think the story is cute overall! I mean, not everyone can be strong! I'd hate to be ganged up by other girls and I don't think I have the guts to go against them either! D: Besides, I'm small. I'm so easy to beat up! >.<
I digress! This is the first volume of Koko Ni Iru Yo!
 And this is the second volume!
I'm having fun posting up all the volume covers! Here comes the third volume!
Anyone want to guess what's next! Ahahah, does anyone need to guess! The fourth volume is next!
 It's so funny how easily I get distracted! I guess it's because the art is soooooo cute! The fifth volume is next!
Yup. And that's all the volumes. Man, I think I strayed from the main point of this post. But at least I had fun with this. The art is so great. I wish I could draw like that and color like that! It'd be so awesome! But I can't!
xD 

I guess this really is Randomosity Corner! My mind likes to stray from the point a lot! xD

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry! I'm sure you'll make a blog friend soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anonymous person! Although I don't think you'll find my blog again, a random comment really made mt day! xD

    ReplyDelete