Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Vocaloids!

Yaay! It made me so happy to find out! I mean, I don't usually keep track on news about them since I only like to listen to their music. I always get so lazy since people come up with so many songs for them. I'm actually starting to get a little picky about the songs I'm getting. ^^;;

But that's not the point right now! I just found out that there were new vocaloids. I don't know much of the detail about it, but there was a contest to make new vocaloids and there were thousands of entries, but only two were picked. It must have been hard to pick just two, I mean there are a lot of great minds out there. I would have probably liked a lot of them. I sort of wish I could have entered though! I guess I'll just draw my own vocaloid and post it on my blog to make myself feel better. xD I'm so lame.

Right so the new vocaloids are Lui Hibiki and Ring Suzune.
I thought Lui Hibiki (Left Side) was a girl, but he's a guy. I can't wait to see all the different kinds of fan art that come out about him. It's so exciting! xD
I wonder if anyone is going to make him look really cool. I look forward to that too! I mean, Len had a very cute appearance, but many people managed to draw him to look cool. 
Ring Suzune looks so pretty, but she kind of seems like another Miku. I like her outfit though and her sleeves are pretty cool. xD 

I can't wait to hear the type of voices they have in the future!

Oh and while I'm at it I want to add other vocaloids that seemed to have been made already, but I just missed them. This is mostly for my benefit! xD 

Firstly, there's Gachapoid whose official character name is Ryuto. Here are a few pictures so I don't have to describe his appearance. I didn't really understand, but his human form wasn't added until later so he also has a different appearance. Well, the pictures will tell everything.
Below are some videos I found on Youtube of some of Gachapoid's songs. ^^


 

I 'm not really that much of a fan so far. I listened to a few of his songs, but they didn't really do much for me. >.<;;

Another Vocaloid that came up with my noticing is VY1 Mizki. Apparently she doesn't have a human form, but there are a lot of fanart for her anyways based on her box art which is a flower design or something like that. I guess I'll put some pictures of some of them. There are so many! I really want to put a lot! Personally, I think I like the short black hair and pink kimono look. It seems like her since her box art is pink.
First is her box art.


Here's some videos with her music. I really like her voice. I might listen to her music. >w<




The next character is Nekomura Iroha (猫村いろは). When I was reading information about her, I liked her immediately because she loves Hello Kitty like me! Naturally since she was created by the Sanriowave Company. I'm not really a big fan about her outfit, but I guess she's cute! Here are some pictures of her!

Here's some videos of her music!


The next one is VY2 YUMA. Like VY1 MIZKI, he doesn't have a human form or anything like that. There are a lot of fan art for him though! I really like his voice a lot, so I'll listen to him a lot. I think he's rivaling Gakupo who's on the top of my favorite list! XD
Well, let's start with his box art picture and then the fan art like VY1 MIZKI. Sadly, there aren't very many pictures of VY2 YUMA. T^T


 

Here are some videos for his songs!



The last vocaloid that that I'm going to mention is Utatane Piko (歌手音ピコ). He's like another Len since his voice isn't low. xD But I like him. =D

Well here are some pictures of him that I found. xD

Here are some of his music that I found on Youtube!
 


Now I'm done! I'm all caught up again! Yay! I'm so happy! xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment